Welcome!

Welcome everyone to Free Cheap Or A Really Good Deal! I know there are other sites out there that list freebies and discounts, but I really try to find the "real freebies" and the "real good deals". Most of these offers that I list on my site just require basic information and are free from filling out surveys or having to commit to anything. You may possibly receive an email from the specific company that you order the item/coupon from. I created a new email account so that if websites did send something it wouldn't flood my personal email account. Just an idea! Let me know if you have any problems with the site and please come back and leave feedback/comments once you start to receive some of the items in the mail. ENJOY!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FREE Green Hill 5 Song Download from Amazon

Just Click on the Amazon link at the bottom of this post. To download each song you will have to click on each song individually on their website. Something new to listen to!
For those of you who have not listened to this type of music, here is a review from one user from Amazon.com:
"I am extremely wary of any CDs or record labels that promise, as Green Hill does here (as they do with most of their "Worldbeat" CDs), "A unique audio experience that combines modern musical technology with ancient and global elements. Relax. Listen. Explore." Uh... thanks, but no. There are WAY too many CDs like that out there, mostly generic and sonic junk. NOT SO in this case, however. With almost 1,000 New Age CDs in my collection, I am well-qualified to know, pick and choose, or "explore" what I like to "listen" to while I "relax," as most discerning listeners are. Having said that, I must admit that this sampler is extremely good, and DID leave me wanting to hear more from every artist. Jack Jezzro's "Romance In Rio" accomplishes exactly that feeling by transporting you there with its sultry, romantic beat and melody, while it is incredibly hard not to imagine you and your special one on a gondola in Venice or at an Italian cafe while listening to his "Santa Lucia." What surprised me here most was the David Lyndon Huff track, "Fresh Air." It immediately brought an early David Lanz to mind, a favorite pianist of mine (and countless others, I'm sure), with its synth, gentle electronic beat and evocative melody on piano. I would definitely like to hear more from him as well as Jack Jezzro. David Arkenstone, well - that goes without saying. Okay... more, please! You can always tell those who truly feel what they are playing and when it is music from the heart. I believe all of the artists on this sampler accomplish exactly that, and you'll be wanting to hear more from them just as much as I do. These three, very fine artists all deserve a much wider audience, especially Jezzro and Huff. Nice job, Green Hill and Amazon... thanks! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors Have Arrived