Welcome!

Welcome everyone to Free Cheap Or A Really Good Deal! I know there are other sites out there that list freebies and discounts, but I really try to find the "real freebies" and the "real good deals". Most of these offers that I list on my site just require basic information and are free from filling out surveys or having to commit to anything. You may possibly receive an email from the specific company that you order the item/coupon from. I created a new email account so that if websites did send something it wouldn't flood my personal email account. Just an idea! Let me know if you have any problems with the site and please come back and leave feedback/comments once you start to receive some of the items in the mail. ENJOY!

Friday, April 3, 2009

30% Off one item

Click above to print coupon

Offer valid through April 5th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Visitors Have Arrived